7 rules for storing dry pet food
It is very important not only to choose the right dry food for the pet, but also to store it in appropriate conditions. After all, dry feed also deteriorates, and in this case, the feed not only loses its properties, but also poses a danger to the health of the animal. How to store dry pet food?
- Observe the expiration date of the dry food.
- Keep food in sealed packaging.
- If you buy dry food by weight, pour it into a plastic jar with a tight lid.
- If you bought a large bag of food, it is better to pour a small amount so as not to open the whole bag each time.
- Do not store dry food near heating appliances or in the sun.
- Do not put food in the refrigerator and other cold place, do not let it freeze.
- Do not leave soaked dry food for a long time - it will turn sour.
Want to know more about dry pet food? Read the article "Rules for the selection of dry food"!